3Doodler Start Pencil Case Accessories Kit
What is the best way to fuel your creative energy?
The Accessories Pack may be the perfect 3Doodler addition to your collection, now with a stylish pencil case that can hold all of your 3Doodler Start bits and pieces in one place. For the avid Doodler who wants to have all the best 3Doodler tools essential to create beautiful designs, the Accessories Pack is a perfect complement or add-on for any kid who already has a 3Doodler Start Pen!
Each kit contains:
Each set includes 3Doodler Start DoodlePad, 2 packs (48 strands) of Plastic in 8 colors, and 2 multi-shape DoodleBlocks packed into a high quality reusable pencil case that you can use to store and hold all your 3Doodler Start collection.
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start?
- There are no different nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start at this time. However, the 3Doodler Start filament is malleable for 10-15 seconds after extrusion, so you can experiment with different textures through manipulating the filament while it is still soft.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.