3Doodler Start Robotics 3D Printing Pen Set - Clear Pen
- For the next generation of inventors - create robotic insects and bugs with our step-by-step activity guide!
- Perfect for STEAM learning - this unique kit allows kids to design and experiment with different robotic structures.
- Encourages creativity, planning, building, and spatial understanding.
The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D. With the 3Doodler Start Robotics Pen Set you can engineer the future.
The perfect toy set for your budding roboticist and engineer!
Follow the step-by-step Activity Guide included to create simple robots, two legged, four-legged and six-legged walking or crawling robots! This 3D printing pen is designed with no hot parts, and uses low heat BPA-free, non-toxic Plastic so it’s completely safe for kids aged 8+.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually dispatches within 1-2 business days, delivery options available at checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org