3Doodler Create+ Master Creator 3D Printing Pen Set - Marine Blue
- The Most Complete 3D Pen Kit with 6 Packs of Plastic, Project Book, Canvas Kit & more!
- Dual Drive Extrusion - The world's first in a 3D Printing device. Featuring improved power, durability, and reliability for a superior doodling experience.
The latest version of the world’s first 3D Printing Pen!
Now with dual drive, the all new 3Doodler Create+ is re-engineered to give you an ultra smooth and enhanced Doodling experience. Improvements include greater control in fast/slow speeds for different Doodling techniques, more reliable performance with different plastic types, greater durability, and new monochromatic pen colors.
Whether you’re a hobbyist, DIYer, designer, or professional artist, the Create+ offers a whole new way to create and fix. Extrude heated plastic that hardens almost instantly, so you can draw 3D structures, freehand or on stencils. Our non-toxic PLA, ABS and FLEXY plastics, are made in the USA, UK & Spain to ensure the highest quality possible. We’ve seen our community use the 3Doodler pen to create unique art , fix things, design wearable items, build models, and so much more!
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is always here to help! You may contact email@example.com should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
In the Box
3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen
6 packs of ABS, PLA & FLEXY 3mm 3Doodler plastic refills in 30 colors
6-pc Nozzle Set
144 Page Project Book with 26 projects
DoodlePad, A to Z Bookends 3D Canvas
Ultimate Guide of DoodlingPower Adaptor
Set of Tools and User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org