3Doodler Start Robot & Rocket DoodleBlock® Kit
The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D
The 3Doodler Start DoodleBlock Kits are simple templates for creating super Doodles, every time!
Simple Templates for Super Doodles!
Beginner or seasoned Doodlers will love the creations possible with these fun, themed 3D templates. New additions to the hugely popular DoodleBlock Kit range for spring 2017 are 5 never-before seen DoodleBlock Kit themes, including Bugs & Insects, Wild Birds, Wild Animals, Dinosaurs and Under the Sea.
NOW AVAILABLE IN 10 FUN THEMES:
Go galactic with the Robot & Rocket Kit!
Each kit contains:
Each Kit comes with 2 pack (48 strands) of 3Doodler Start Plastic in 8 colors and 2 themed DoodleBlock.
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.