3Doodler Create+ "Learn from Home" Pen Set
Accessible 'Open-and-Go' At Home Learning: This all-in-one individual learning pack enables kids ages 14+ to present difficult concepts visually, boosting their creativity and confidence.
Perfect for STEM Learning: Do your students see the connection between what they learn in school and the world around them? 3Doodler ties in real-world connections to bring technical learning to life through Doodling!
Fosters Design Thinking and Creative Doodling: Includes access to fun & educational weekly webinars, plus our online library which contains hundreds of hours of FREE projects, lesson plans, stencils and how-to videos.
Create DoodlePad Filament Compatibility
[Compatible] with ABS, PLA, WOOD (Backside of DoodlePad Only), NYLON (for use with PRO pen only)
[Not Compatible] with FLEXY, Start Plastic (for use with Start pen only), Copper or Bronze (for use with PRO pen only)
The latest version of the world's first 3D Printing Pen!
Now with dual drive, the all new Create+ is re-engineered to give you an ultra smooth and enhanced Doodling experience. Improvements include greater control in fast/slow speeds for different Doodling techniques, more reliable performance with different plastic types, greater durability, and new monochromatic pen colors.
Whether you're a hobbyist, DIYer, designer, or professional artist, the Create+ offers a whole new way to create and fix. Extrude heated plastic that hardens almost instantly, so you can draw 3D structures, freehand or on stencils. Our non-toxic PLA, ABS and FLEXY plastics, are made in the USA, UK & Spain to ensure the highest quality possible. We've seen our community use the 3Doodler to create unique art , fix things, design wearable items, build models, and so much more!
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org