3Doodler Start Science & Engineering Activity Kit
The award-winning 3Doodler Start 3D Pen allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D!
Explore the fascinating world of Science and Engineering as young creators use their hands and minds to build their own working science projects.
Make STEM fun
Part of our 3Doodler Start STEM Series, the Science & Engineering Activity Kit will allow kids to become Engineers as they build working models of various difficulty levels. Start with the basic hydraulic claw, advance to the roller coaster model, and then challenge your expertise with the mechanical flapping wings model. This all-in-one kit comes with 3Doodler Start plastic, an Activity Guide with steps on building each model, DoodleMolds® for creating parts and components, a silicone Joint DoodleMold®, and more. Free tutorial videos for each project are available online. Get ready to construct, experiment and problem solve!
Each kit contains:
2 DoodleMold® Trays, 1 Silicone DoodleMold®, 1 Steel Ball, 1 Hydraulic Pump and Tubing, 1 Tracing Sheet, 2 Packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic (8 colors, 48 strands), 1 Activity Guide (with 3 projects). Free project video tutorials are also available online.
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is here to help 24/7! You may contact email@example.com should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.