3Doodler Start Alphabet Learning DoodleBlock®
- The Alphabet Learning DoodleBlock® is a useful accessory to help kids practice writing letters with the 3Doodler Start. Great for tactile lettering, especially for those just starting to learn how to write, and for kids to develop their motor skills. Simply Doodle into the grooves, then pop out physical 3D letters.
This kit includes a large font DoodleBlock with the capital letters A to Z, lowercase letters a to z, and numbers 0-9. This is a perfect addition to any classroom or homeschool setting which uses the 3Doodler Start pen.
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start?
- There are no different nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start at this time. However, the 3Doodler Start filament is malleable for 10-15 seconds after extrusion, so you can experiment with different textures through manipulating the filament while it is still soft.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.