3Doodler Start DoodleMold® Basic Set
Doodle perfect spheres, cylinders and cones, every time!
We know some common shapes can be tricky to Doodle in 3D, that’s why we made the DoodleMolds. This accessory is perfect for everyone, from beginners learning how to Doodle in 3D, or experts who want to create that perfect 3D shape, every time. Simply Doodle onto the inside or outside surface of the DoodleMolds, wait for around 20 seconds for the plastic to harden, then peel away.
Each kit contains:
Each set comes with 3 DoodleMolds in 3 popular shapes - Sphere, Cylinder and Cone. Each DoodleMold also has 3 different dimensions.
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start?
- There are no different nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start at this time. However, the 3Doodler Start filament is malleable for 10-15 seconds after extrusion, so you can experiment with different textures through manipulating the filament while it is still soft.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.