3Doodler Start Figurine Activity Kit
The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D!
Watch your creations come to life with this highly customizable figurine kit! Build a cool looking skeleton, a superhero, or a modern humanoid figurine, while learning all about how ball-joint interactions works. Challenge your creativity by dressing up your figurines in your own unique style.
Make STEM fun
Part of our 3Doodler Start STEM Series, the Figurine Activity Kit will allow young creators to construct their own poseable figurines from tip to toe. Use the DoodleMolds® to create the body parts and ball & joints, follow the Activity Guide to assemble and interlock parts, then design your figurine any way you want. Build, design, and pose!
Each kit contains:
2 Themed DoodleMolds®, 1 Silicone Joint Mold, 2 Packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic (8 colors, 48 strands), 1 Activity Guide (with 2 projects), 1 Instruction Manual.
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.