Our 1200 Strand Learning Pack Plastic Packs give you enough plastics to Doodle for an entire academic school year.
Trouble finding plastic? Check out our helpful filament finder.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for an EDU account?
- To qualify for an EDU account, you’ll need to register with us. Please be sure to register with your education email address for a faster approval process. Once you’ve done this, there will be a short review process (usually two business days or less), and then you’ll be granted access to the 3Doodler EDU Store.
- Can you give me a quote for an EDU purchase?
- If you would like a quote, the first step is to make sure you’ve registered for a 3Doodler EDU Account. Once your EDU account has been approved you can log in to view the EDU discounted pricing. For a completely accurate quotation that includes shipping, and duties, you can place the items you wish to order in the cart on our site and go through the motions of checking out. The system will then give you an accurate quotation. If you would like more information about setting up an EDU account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will walk you through setting it up!
- Do you accept Purchase Orders as a form of payment?
- We do accept POs as a form of payment! If you’re interested in placing a PO you can email email@example.com for more information concerning payment via Purchase Order. POs themselves should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.