3Doodler Create DoodlePad®
Essential Tool for Creating Your Best Doodles! With helpful gridlines, the Create DoodlePad provides the perfect surface for you to make all of your designs.
Ideal for Stencils! Great for use with our 300+ free project stencils. Simply place the stencil under your DoodlePad, trace over it, and then lift up your creation after it cools! Pen
Compatible with the 3Doodler Create+, Create, PRO, 2.0 and Version 1.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 3DOODLER START OR 3D BUILD & PLAY.
- Filament Compatibility:
Compatible with ABS, PLA, WOOD (Backside of DoodlePad Only), NYLON (for use with PRO pen only)
Not Compatible with FLEXY, Start Plastic (for use with Start and Build & Play only), Copper or Bronze (for use with PRO pen only)
Our Create+ DoodlePad is an essential tool for creating your best doodles. With helpful gridlines, the Create+ DoodlePad provides the perfect surface for you to make all of your designs.
Great for use with our 300+ free project stencils. Simply place the stencil under your DoodlePad, trace over it, and then lift up your creation after it cools!
Size:210mm x 297mm
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually dispatches within 1-2 business days, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
x1 Create DoodlePad (Size:210mm x 297mm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!