3Doodler Maker Challenge CardsNew Item!
- Give creative kids a jump start with a set of projects sure to inspire the imagination with hours of hands-on play.
- The 3Doodler Maker Challenge Cards are an ideal way for young creators to gradually increase the level and complexity of their designs with easy to follow steps and video tutorials.
- The projects are compatible with any of the 3Doodler 3D pens and feature a geometric rhino, DIY stamps, a pencil case, geometric coasters, doodle by number wall art, woven bowls, a bouquet of flowers, a flip book, and a succulent plant.
Add the 3Doodler "What Will You Create?" Project Book and take your doodling skills to the next level!
Creators will tap into art, design, and critical thinking skills with new Maker Challenge Cards. All nine maker projects include step-by-step instructions, traceable stencils, and video tutorials. Combine these cards with any 3Doodler 3D pen.
Increase the skill and complexity of your projects as you become more comfortable using the 3Doodler 3D printing pen. The Maker Challenge Cards are designed to teach new skills and reinforce old ones as you broaden your 3D building know-how. Learn new techniques as you follow the traceable stencils and gain insights from the related videos.
The Maker Challenge Cards are the ideal next step for creators to expand their 3D-building knowledge base!
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually dispatches within 1-2 business days, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!