Our most advanced, professional-grade 3D printing pen for creative professionals. Engineered for architects, artists, designers and engineers to test concepts, prototype and quickly illustrate in 3D.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the 3Doodler PRO+ different from the 3Doodler Create?
- The PRO+ is designed for a more advanced adult user looking for more customization and control than what can be achieved with the Create+ pen set. For example, the PRO+ can accomodate up to 7 different types of materials, and offers users more choices in terms of temperature and extrusion speed. The Create+ is great for casual users, or for anyone who’s using a 3D printing pen for the first time.
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Pro?
- The 3Doodler PRO can use ABS and PLA as well as Wood, FLEXY, Metal, and Nylon filament strands. Each material has an optimum extrusion speed and temperature setting, as well as unique properties that offer unlimited possibilities. The 3Doodler Eco-plastic for Start and 3D Build & Play is not compatible with the 3Doodler PRO.
- Can I use the DoodlePad with all the PRO+ filaments?
- The Create Doodlepad IS NOT compatible with Flexy or Metal. Wood can only be used on the backside of the DoodlePad. Note that these filaments will leave residue on your DoodlePad. Masking tape will get most of the pieces off, but using them may still damage your DoodlePad. You can use the Create DoodlePad with all other PRO filaments. Please ensure you are not using the 3Doodler Start DoodlePad, which is not compatible with the Create, the PRO, or their accessories.