3Doodler "What Will You Create?®" Project Book
- Becoming a Master Doodler is as easy as 1, 2, 3D! This book guides you through 3D pen basics, taking you on a journey all the way from beginner to master Doodler!
- Ultimate Guide to Doodling: With 26 exciting step-by-step projects and 80+ pages of high quality photos, this book will take your Doodling skills to the next level.
- Gain the skills to be the next 3D pen Picasso! Packed with inspiration, this book will leave you designing your own impressive creations.
- The only question left is: What Will You Create?®
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO DOODLING!
Want to create with your 3Doodler pen but not sure where to start? This book will guide you through the basics of how to use your 3Doodler 3D printing pen and take you on a journey all the way from beginner to master Doodler!
Kick things off with our special 3Doodler Bootcamp to take your skills to the next level and prepare you for the 26 exciting step-by-step projects accompanied by over 80 pages of high quality photo images that follow.
Shared by our own 3Doodler Community artists, the projects range from simple to challenging, making learning fun and easy. We’ve even included a special multi-project Holiday section to help you put your own creative spin on decorating for those special celebrations.
Packed with inspiration, this book will leave you designing your own impressive creations. The only question left to ask yourself is: What Will You Create?®
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually dispatches within 1-2 business days, delivery options available at checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!